Welcome!

Welcome to my e-Portfolio, feel free to look around and learn more about me! I created this e-portfolio to portray my accomplishments and extracurriculars throughout my undergraduate career. By creating this e-portfolio, I was able to compile all of this information in one place for future employers, teachers, or colleagues to access. I hope that you enjoy learning more about me and and my undergraduate experience.

Within this e-portfolio you will find sample assignments and reflections from each of my undergraduate classes, descriptions of my professional development, progression of my professional writing skills, and information about who I am as a person. I am extremely grateful that I am able to say I know I will be able to use many of the skills learned in many of my classes, such as professional writing, in my future as a pediatric speech-language pathologist. I will transfer as much of my knowledge that I can into my future career and schooling by using this information in different settings to the best of my ability.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.