World History II

World History II filled my Global Citizenship Pillar. History is my least favorite subject, so I was not too thrilled about taking this course. This course was my first asynchronous class during my school semester. I was nervous with my time management skills and coursework, like in my asynchronous summer course. During my semester, I not only have other classes, but I am playing soccer full time and my time is crucial and days are busy. As I thought, my time management skills were terrible for this class and I was very bad at keeping on track with the work and lectures, especially because I was not interested in the information presented from this course. This progressively got better as the course went on but was never perfect. Therefore, I learned from this course that those classes that I take that I find “boring” or not very interesting to me, I will need to put a little bit more time in and find extra resources of ways to make it more interesting to me, like I did with my Chemistry course. This course was also extra difficult because I had no interaction with my professor and rarely saw or talked with him online. This little interaction definitely took a toll on my learning of the lecture material. The assignment below is my individual course paper final. In this course, I did a group project with some individual work, like so in this paper. This paper demonstrates the research that I completed in this course and some of the hard work I had to put in. I enjoy writing, which overall helped me greatly throughout this history course.