Intermediate II Spanish

Spanish 211 filled the World Language Perspectives requirements. I took this course with Professor Rosado. I was so nervous to take this class. I had not taken Spanish in three years and was scared to pick back up on Spanish 2. However, all my concerns went away when I started the class. My professor worked with me so well and relieved all the stress I had coming in. I learned a lot about myself in this course. This was the class that gave me the most confidence and reassurance that I need during my struggles in my first year of college. Since I doubted joining the class, and lacked confidence in my ability to succeed, I am so proud of myself from pushing through and exceling how I did in the class. My professor even recommended that I minor in Spanish, which was a huge confidence booster to me. I really enjoyed this class as the class environment made me happy to be in class and I learned and practiced this language greatly. I have been through many Spanish classes with all different teaching techniques, and this class demonstrated all different ways of learning that were similar and different than the other classes that I took. The techniques that helped me the most were the songs and movies that we listen to and watched. I am not the strongest Spanish listener, but these resources helped me get better at this skill. My professor allowed us to have mistakes, but, overall, allowed us to learn from them and gain knowledge through many different forms. However, I did challenge have challenge with these activities. I did not understand the movies and songs at first, and it took me awhile to finally understand them, but this class taught me patience and work ethic. I knew that I had to keep practicing at it to excel, and that is exactly what I learn to do. Another big lesson that I learned is that when things get harder, challenge yourself to be stronger and better and success will follow. We did not do many assignments online or writing assignments online, but the artifact below was the final exam for the class. This exam shows the different parts of the language we learned and tested on in the class.