Letter to Senior Self

Hey Maddie,

You made it through your first semester! And not bad I might add, hopefully you’ve kept it up! It was definitely challenging, especially Anatomy and Physiology. I hope you’ve become a little bit more comfortable with flying and the distance from home. Recently, freshman us took the initiative of becoming First Aid/AED/CPR certified and became a student member of the American College of Sports Medicine. Don’t worry I already thanked her. Back then you were also looking at the SMART scholarship to help pay off student loans, did that work out? I hope so for our sake. Anyway, I’m sure classes have been hard. I know for a fact you’ve cried a lot and stressed yourself out, but if I know you, and I think I do, you worked hard through it all and you’ll be entering the workforce soon, doing something that you love. Like Dad always said, if you’re doing something you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. I hope you find this to be true. If you’ve successfully reached senior year, all I can say is I am so proud of us. You’re an adult now, scary huh? I hope you have or will find love, happiness, and success in all our future endeavors. Just remember: “She believed she could, so she did.”