Goal 2-Writing and Research (ENGL 150)

My writing and research class fulfilled my goal 2 of my general education goal. I chose to reflect on the second paper we wrote in the class on social sciences. I chose to write about how there is a inequality in dress code policies at schools that affect girls education.

This class gave me so many helpful skills to write for college level courses. I have found that I use what I have learned from this class in all my other courses. I have noticed how my grades on papers improved throughout the semester. This semester I have been truly happy with the papers I produced.

My paper on dress code inequalities was written because of my personal interest on the subject. I researched for a few hours before I knew exactly what I wanted in my paper. By doing this I learned which sources are credible and how to use APA citations. This paper made me confident with my abilities on using APA, transitions, and incorporating other researchers work into my arguments. I enjoyed writing this paper because I got to have the freedom to write about my own ideas and argue my own points.

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [123.55 KB]