Professional Development

Math Education 252 – Practicum

As a part of my math education 252 course, I was placed in a  middle school classroom in which I was to observe and better my teaching ideas. I was assigned to an eighth grade class. Because of my availability, I was able to see two classes. One was an advanced algebra class and the …

Professional Networking Dinner

As a part of the honors retreat to open the school year, I attended a Profession Networking Dinner. This was a multi course meal which we as students of the Cormier Honors College were accompanied by many of the professors of the school. As the night approached I dressed in a nice business casual dress …

Student Showcase for Research – Fall 2019

As an honors student in BIO 114, I along with three other students completed a student-faculty research project which was presented the day of the showcase. After seeing multiple people pour their leftover drinks on plants, we began to ponder how we could test if this was harming our plant systems or not. To start …

Student Showcase for Research – Spring 2021

As a member of the Longwood PRISM Research Program, I completed a preliminary talk and presentation on what work I would be completing through my summer research.

VSSA Conference