Letter to Senior Self

Dear Senior Cierra,

First and foremost I hope your happy! I hope that you have experienced the best of undergrad. I hope that you love yourself to the fullest extent and the you have embraced all of your quirks. I hope that you have stayed true to your academies by maintaining Dean’s List or President’s list. Although, I hope that you have realized one bad grade on a test or quiz will not kill you by now. I know that you will have worked hard these last three years to graduate with Summa Cum Laude. I hope that you have continued to be a leader in the Longwood community by being a member in several organizations and even holding  executive positions. I hope that you have gotten over your fear of pledging and has joined an amazing sorority. I hope that you are now President of B.A.S.I.C. Gospel Choir as that was the first organization that made longwood feel like home and I hope you are extending that welcome to incoming freshman. Most importantly I hope you are unapologetic about the life choices you have made until this point. I know that you have had amazing undergrad experience. Now it’s off to Law School!!!!! 🙂

Best Regards,

Freshman Cierra