THEA 100

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [284.28 KB]

Attached is a link to a project completed in my Theatre course during the fall semester of 2018. This project was to explain he importance of regional theaters and how they influence the surrounding community. This project was presented the last week of classes. Learning about the Arizona Theatre company made me think about my local regional theater and the programs they run. These regional theaters are important in the creativity and development of individuals of all ages.

Due to the fact that we had to present the project in front of the class, I was able to practice my public speaking skills. I got the opportunity to learn something new and gain knowledge on a topic that I was not well educated on before hand. I enjoyed this project because each group was given a different regional theater. Come presentation time, not only did we learn about our own theater, we got the opportunity to listen and learn about the other theaters across the nation through the other presenters. Allowing creativity and expressing like these regional theaters do, help encourage children of all ages to learn. Many different plays include life lessons. these plays are being watched by individuals of all ages. I never had a large interest in theatre until this course. It is through this course that I learned it is important to courses outside of your major.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.