BIOL 206

Attached is an assignment completed for Anatomy and Physiology I that was taken fall semester of 2018. Throughout the semester we had several assignments where we were given essay prompts that were to be answered in one to two pages. In this particular assignment I had to discuss a muscular system disorder and answer a few specific questions. These assignments allowed me to gain a deeper understanding of the material being taught which was very beneficial.

I decided to write about a disease called clostridium botulnum. I had an idea about what this condition was, but I didn’t know all of the facts and specific details. it was interesting for me to learn that things you do in your everyday life can dramatically affect your life. This is a physiology class as well, so learning about diseases within the different body systems is important. It is also important within my major because I will be dealing this these conditions every time I have an interaction with a patient. Knowing all of this information will allow me to better teach my patients. As my education continues, I hope to learn more about different disorders in order to best care for those in need.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.