Honors Courses

HIST 222

I took this honors course in Spring of 2019. This course was focused on the history from 1877 to present times. This means the class history started shortly after the period of reconstruction. The years that followed were years of great change and progress as America was shaped into the way it is today. The …

HONS 295

In the Fall of 2017 I took the honors special topics class “Love, Sex, and Friendships”. In this class I learned a lot about the philosophy behind the three things the class was titled after. We learned about different famous philosophers and then we gave our opinions about what they had to say as well …

LSEM 100

In the Fall of 2017 I took the honors version of the LSEM class. In this class we were able to transition into college and understanding the various complex resources available to us. This class allowed me to have a group of people to connect to once a week and be able to poise any …

PHIL 308

I took PHIL 308 in the fall of 2018. It is an introduction to ethics course where we were able to learn about different philosophies  and ways of thinking as well as different argument forms that the different philosophies take. These all pertained to different ethical things that we face in everyday life.  The artifact …

THEA 341

I enhanced sound design in the Spring of 2020 as to fulfill more of my honors requirements. This class was built to understand the basics of sound design as well as learning the basics of sound systems and how they function. I am focused in sound so I already knew a lot of the basics. …

THEA 342

I enhanced this theatre lighting design class in the Fall of 2019 to make it one of my honors credits. For my enhancement project I chose not to present a poster, but to rather present the show with the help of the Longwood Company of Dancers. My enhancement project was to fully design the fall …