SOCl 346

Stats for the Social Sciences was the second part to the Social Research and Program Evaluation course I completed. I had taken a statistics class before so I was not to worried going into this class. I found this class more exciting than the Program Evaluation course because it was interesting getting to run different statistical test on the data we had collected from the previous semester. The most challenging part of this class for me was learning how to properly use SPSS and RStudio. When we were moved from in-person to online I was nervous to complete the rest of the course online, but Zoom allowed our class to learn stats through a camera. Not in person, but close enough!

Below is my findings paper for this course. It consist of several different statistical test and the results collected after these test were ran using data from the surveys we created the semester before. We were also task with keeping an e-portfolio and turning it in at the end of the semester. The link to that e-portfolio is included in the document below.