Résumé

The Résumé assignment for this class was one of the earlier assignments accomplished within this course. As this was covered initially within the beginning of the semester, this project allowed me to become accustomed to beginning elements involving proper formatting and document design. Additionally, I was also able to implement recently learned skills and information relating to the eight Cs of professional writing by addressing areas such as concision, completeness, concreteness, and clarity.

Relating this assignment to the course outcomes, I was able to notably address two major course outcomes by participating in this assignment. Firstly, I was able to address Course Outcome 2 as I was required to construct a professional document that implemented plain English principles as well as utilized various topics previously covered in this course such as the eight Cs of professional writing. Secondly, I also had the opportunity to encounter Course Outcome 4 due to the fact that I had to refer to formalized guidelines and recommendations for how to properly construct a professional résumé.

Loader Loading…