Study Abroad Reflection

Study Abroad has been a fantastic opportunity for students to expand their global perspectives. Unfortunately, due to the covid circumstances, I was unable to travel abroad to study. Alternatively, I have found a fantastic virtual program that I participated in in the summer of 2021. This program is part of the CAPA organization. I will be taking an international Marketing class based in London, England.

The course was heavily essay-based. We had multiple assignments on researching companies and their marketing segmentation and strategies in an international context. The course also made me learn a lot through my own research and through resources provided by the program. We also had multiple presentations where we had to present to the class. One of the assignments was to pick a globally known company and analyze its marketing strategies in its clientele, website, brand extensions, and International Expansion. 

It was a new learning experience as the majority of the class was doing a study abroad in London, while some of us remained in the US. Although I missed out on an excellent opportunity to experience education internationally, I felt I made the most out of a challenging situation learning online.

However, I am already experiencing studying abroad as I am an international student in the USA. This experience taught me much about life and how to adapt to different circumstances. I am greateful to have this opportunity and to have such a great community to support me in my studies.

Loader Loading…