Math 135 (Pillar Class)

Math 135 was like no other class I’ve taken. In this class, we studied finances which is something I had no real experience with. We began working with functions and interest which was quite interesting. I liked the way Dr. Stanton set up the class because it followed a schedule, and I knew what we were doing each class. She started the class by telling us daily reminders and then going over the daily PowerPoint. This class is very calculator based and easy to follow with a formula sheet. Each week we also had homework on WebAssign. This was the first time I used WebAssign, I cannot say I am a fan of the website. I like the idea of it, but when I got the question wrong it would tell me the answer, but not how to get the answer. In this class we only had two test and three written papers, so good grades on these assignments were important to be able to pass the class. Overall, this was a different math experience than I’m used to but I enjoyed it.
Attached I have included one of the written paper projects I completed for the class.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.