Letter to myself Senior Year

Dear, Jessica I am writing this soon after finishing my freshman year of college. Wow, freshmen year flew by, I remember moving in and going to my first Cross Country practice. Freshmen year was definitely a year of change. I started out as D1 runner and January 2019 decided to quit to join a sorority. This was definitely one of the best moves I could have made freshmen year. I truly have found some amazing people from my sorority. Well, that’s about all that happened for my freshmen year. Now I can’t predict the future, but I’m sure you’re going to do amazing in the rest of your nursing classes. Once those are done it’s smooth sailing to the NCLEX. Don’t be nervous with Longwood as your school you are sure to pass. Finishing up your senior year is going to be crazy, saying goodbye to all your college friends then moving on to start working. Hopefully, you haven’t given up the dream of continuing your education and becoming a Nurse Practioner or Nurse Anesthetist. I know it’s another two years, but think about the finish line. Anyway, don’t be too sad about graduation I’m sure you have made many memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Good Luck!