Math 301

Reflection 

Math 301 was a hard class not online because it was a math class but it was made into an online math class. I learned a lot about myself and I learned that classes like math and science are not good classes to be learned online for me. I learned skills like the different tests, for example One Way Anova and Two Way Anova, that will be used in my future biology classes. For me personally I felt like I grew a lot in my confidence in my mathematical capabilities though. As I continued through the course I felt like I learned more and more about the various tests but also about how I learned these tests. I found myself doing extra problems to help me learn better because I was not there on campus to ask for help physically. I was able to ask for help through email and had the ability to set up a zoom call. Below I have provided a button with a link to one of my papers from the class. This was my first individual paper and it was done while we were online. I was proud of my perseverance and how I overcame adversity.