College of Education and Human Services- Elementary Education Program
- Develop instructional materials with the most recent research based methods and 21st Century technology used by school divisions to coordinate with EDUC 440/441 and 405/451 (Partnership Methods Courses).
- Provide instructional assistance in preparing instructional materials and implementing blended (hybrid) and online classes.
- Update files and information on the Blackboard for Partnership courses.
- Conduct library research data searches needed for updating course content and professional scholarship (manuscripts and research projects).
- Track emerging trends and issues in the field of pedagogy for literacy, science, mathematics, and social sciences.
- Assist program faculty members with ongoing research projects.
- Provide assistance in planning and preparation for professional conferences.
For full job description, contact Dr. Katrina Maynard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.394.2333 or Dr. Sara E. Miller, email@example.com, 434.394.2469
Full-Time Position FILLED