College of Education & Human Services – School Library Media Program
Two Full-Time Positions
- Provide instructional assistance in preparing materials and implementing blended (hybrid) and online classes.
- Conduct library research needed for updating course content, supporting professional scholarship.
- Assist program faculty members with ongoing research projects & conference presentations, supporting knowledge generation.
- Develop instructional materials with the most recent technology used by school divisions to coordinate with EDSL 520, 530, 580, and 670.
- Update files and information in the Blackboard Advising course and insure that all current advisees are enrolled.
- Track emerging trends and issues in the field of school library media.
- Provide supervised administrative or applied professional practice appropriate to program goals.
- Provide assistance in planning and preparation for the Summer Literacy Institute.
For full job description, contact Dr. Audrey Church, email@example.com, 434.395.2682 or Ms. Frances Reeve, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2507
2 Full-Time Positions FILLED