Brochure

Another assignment I worked with others to create was a brochure to promote a product of our choice, in which the product was called EcoTech. The purpose of the brochure was to persuade an audience while using strong document design and hopefully change the audience’s actions/feelings to buy the product. This assignment is linked to course outcome number 4 (create professional documents that uses design-standard formats, layout, use of graphics, etc.). Before creating the brochure I was unaware that each panel has specific expectations to persuade the audience. Each of the six panels include information that follow the AIDA method (attention, interest, desire, action), which is a particular rhetoric tool I learned in this course. For example, I learned the importance of each panel, such as panel number 5 for example, which should include testimonials from customers. Each part of the AIDA was incorporated into the brochure for different panels. I learned the importance of document design and how the layout of the brochure should persuade the audience. Additionally, the use of graphics was incorporated into our brochure and we learned how to incorporate them without taking away from the overall meaning which was a challenge because we wanted to include as many pictures and graphics, but learned they should be limited as the content is more important.

Loader Loading...

Download [2.79 MB]