Letter to Senior Self

Dear Senior Grace,

I hope as you continue to grow that you also continue to look around you. There are many beautiful things on campus as well as beautiful souls walking by and in your classes. I hope you paid attention to each community as well…maybe I have ended up being a part of most of the communities on campus. In them I’m sure you found people who aren’t that great, but I’m sure you also found many others that you would move heaven and earth for. Additionally, I hope you maintained contact with all of your music friends. If not, please text them and ask how they are doing, because these are really awesome people who will be there for you.

I hope that I try my hardest in all my classes. From my first year of college, I understand that sometimes the scholar part of college is difficult sometimes, but I am sure you have learned all you could to the best of your ability, because that’s what I want out of college.

Since you changed your major to Kinesiology from Music, I hope you had enough time to serve your community like we did at the honors retreat in the beginning of the year. I really hope you found yourself through helping others.

Sincerely,

First-Year Grace