College Courses

Public Relations Writing

In this class, I learned how to write press releases, how to make brochures and different kinds of social media strategies. Below is an example of the press release I created for this class.

Fundamentals of Public Relations

With a team of two other class members, we created a mock pr campaign for Nike to present at the end of the semester. We created blog posts, press releases and fact sheets. Below is the press release I wrote for this class.

Digital & Social Media Technology

I created a blog that I posted on once a week for 8 weeks. I used Facebook and Twitter to promote my blog and used Hootsuite to get the analytics for my blog posts. Below is the summary of my blog analytics that I got throughout the semester.

Communication Research

With a partner, we came up with two hypotheses to test and sent out a survey to test them. We studied if working students are more task-oriented then non-working students. We did research and wrote a 25-page thesis on our topic.

Public Relations Research

In this class, I learned three different ways on how to do PR research. I learned how to do a content analysis, how to conduct a focus group and different types of surveys that get sent out. Below are questions a partner and I made up for our focus group.