2.3 Evaluate and interpret data in scientific literature and other sources

Being able to evaluate and interpret data in scientific literature is very important in a biology major. I have had to utilize this skill in every single one of my biology classes. For my sophomore seminar class we had to write a review paper. Writing a review paper requires you to interpret scientific data and read a lot of literature. That review paper is a good example of my early ability to evaluate and interpret data in a lot of different scientific literature.

For my BIOL 399 class, evolution, I had to write a review paper as well. I was required to use the same skills I had learned in BIOL 288, but with a higher level of understanding. Writing a review paper and learning how to interpret data in scientific literature in my sophomore seminar class was super helpful when I had to write my evolution review paper. I can see a lot of growth in my writing when I read these two papers. This is another important skill that I will utilize as I continue my path towards becoming a veterinarian.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1aEsEKmWo9JxNNJJ-PyKak4D1vrTN2kKL