Formal Report

Reflection:

The Formal Report was the most intense of all of the assignments. This was a group project that also had a presentation to go along with it, so a lot of professional collaboration was used during this assignment. This assignment really helped polish my collaborative skills the most. Due to the intensity of the project, our group had to meet several times. This project was not one in which each partner could just do one thing and then that was it. Each portion of the project was linked to another portion, so the collaboration was vital. Meeting together proved to be difficult because all of our schedules were so different. We had to all kind of move around our schedules just to find times that we could all meet.

Being that this project also had a presentation to go along with it, it also helped me to polish my oral communication skills. We created a powerpoint that was essentially an outline of our document, and we had to present it to the class (who were the company that hired us). This roleplay helped me to understand how a normal presentation is different than a more professional presentation. Professional presentations require better quality and more insightful information.

Overall, this project helped me to further multiple skills such as collaboration and presentation skills. This project definitely helped me to see myself as a professional, and it helped to polish skills that I will use for the rest of my life.

Loader Loading...

Download [369.76 KB]