- Assist in the development, organization, and implementation of a new course on home-based (in-home) counseling to be taught in Richmond during the summer of 2018.
- Locate primary literature sources on home-based counseling and compile the material for class use once permissions have been secured.
- This Graduate Assistant may assist with marketing the course and monitoring student attendance (or other non-teaching responsibilities) during the class.
- Knowledge of the counseling field required.
- This GA must be able to work 250 hours from March through July, 2018.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Jennifer Apperson, email@example.com, 434.395.2323
Non-standard Part-Time Academic Assistant
College of Education and Human Services – Counselor Education
Funding Source: NCG Grant