College of Education & Human Services – Special Education programs
- Provide assistance to both full-time and adjunct faculty in conducting research for updating course content, preparing materials, and delivering classes in both face-to-face and hybrid formats.
- Update the graduate internship data base for placement contacts.
- Assist faculty to track program data bases in preparation for re-accreditation.
- Assist faculty with research projects, grant generation, and conference presentations.
- Provide assistance with planning a summer special education institute.
- Provide assistance in web page preparation for SPED programs.
For full job description, contact Dr. Ruth Meese email@example.com, 434.395.2340