Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Play an active role in the recruitment process of any/all of the councils.
- Meets regularly with chapter presidents.
- Advises ‘Up Til Dawn’.
- Develop partnerships and opportunities for the Greek Community; including co-programming with other offices in the campus community.
- Attend various meetings including IFC/CPC/NPHC, council executive meetings, President’s Roundtables, Order of Omega, weekly department staff meetings and visional meetings as appropriate.
- Assist with the coordination of various activities and programs such as Greek Awards, New Member Academy, NPHC Week, NPHC Step Show & Step Expo, Lip Sync, and Hazing Prevention Week.
- Work with various University departments to ensure that proper paperwork is completed for events; i.e. Aramark, Campus Police, Conference & Scheduling.
- Assist with Family Weekend events as needed.
- Compile data from various assessments.
- Help coordinate NM Academy; making changes as seen fit under guidance of supervisor.
- Coordinate dissemination and assembly of Freshman Record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of or membership in a social Greek organization is desired, but not required.
- Ability to work well independently.
For full job description, contact Kate Planow firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2118
Part-Time Position FILLED
Fully Funded by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life