- Greenwood Library Citation Help 2.0 includes tutorials on plagiarism, things to cite, and managing research as well as quick links for help with APA, MLA, and Chicago/Turabian.
- MLA Help at Purdue OWL
- APA Help at Purdue OWL
- Chicago Help at Purdue OWL
- Style Manual for Longwood University Department of History, Political Science, and Philosophy
- GrammarBook.com explains grammar rules, provides real world examples, and quizzes that are actually fun.
- Grammar Bytes is a website that uses grammar trivia to sharpen your writing skills.
- Grammarly is an automated proofreader. It doesn’t check for content development, organization and clarity, or documentation, but it can help you catch those pesky spelling errors!
Writing in the Disciplines
- Guidelines for Writing a Religious Studies Paper from Harvard University
- Guidelines for Writing a Music Paper from Simon Fraser University
- Guidelines for Writing a Philosophy Paper from Simon Fraser University
- Guidlines for Writing a Psychology Paper from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 5 Minute English offers a variety of lessons and exercises as well as shares links to additional ESL resources.
- English Teacher Melanie shares many YouTube videos that help with English sounds and pronunciation.
- The ESL Lounge provides grammar, reading, vocabulary, and listening lessons and exercises for beginner to advanced English speakers!