Welcome to The Writing Center @ Longwood University
Visit Us in our NEW location–Brock Hall Rm 103
- Monday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00 pm
- Sunday 6:00pm-8:00 pm
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, click here.
Walk-ins are welcome; however, we strongly encourage students to make an appointment in advance.
Students can expect to cover approximately 4 pages in a 55-minute session or 2 pages in a 25-minute session.
What to Bring to an Appointment
- The assignment sheet, syllabus, or any other materials that help explain the assignment.
- Your notes and/or source materials.
- All work that has been completed up to that point. This includes previous drafts with revisions.
- Your laptop and laptop charger. This is not required, but highly encouraged.
- An open mind and goals for the session.