Meet the 2022-2023 Consultants

Alex

Hi, my name is Alex. I am a sophomore majoring in English Secondary Education. I am most familiar with MLA and APA formats. As an English major, I have a lot of experience with writing literary analyses. I look forward to working with you!

Cassidy

Hello, my name is Cassidy. I am a junior with a major in English Secondary Education and a minor in Health Education! I work with both MLA and APA format!

Emily

Hello, I’m Emily! I’m a junior English major with a double concentration in creative writing and professional writing. I’m most familiar with MLA style, and I have lots of experience with literary analysis. I’ve taken several creative writing courses, so I’m happy to help with fiction, non-fiction, and plays for workshop classes as well!

Profile photo for Hannah WrightHannah

Hi! My name is Hannah Wright, and I am a Kinesiology major with a Neuro studies minor. I’m well experienced with research, lab reports, and familiar with both MLA and APA formatting.

Ireland

Hello! I’m Ireland, and I’m a senior English major with a concentration in Professional Writing and a minor in History. I am most familiar with MLA and APA formats, but I’m happy to help you with other citation styles as well. I also have lots of experience with literary analysis. I look forward to working with you!

Profile photo for Jacob FarmerJacob

Hi there! My name is Jacob, and I am a junior History and Communication Studies major with concentrations in Pre-Law and Public Relations. I am happy to work with you on AP, APA, MLA, Chicago, and Turabian styles of writing, and I look forward to helping you develop and refine your written communication skills!

Mackenzie

Hi! My name is Mackenzie and I am a Kinesiology major with a concentration in Applied Health Sciences Professions. I primarily use APA formatting but have experience with MLA formatting, research, and lab reports. I can’t wait to work with you!

Mallory

Hello! My name is Mallory. I am majoring in Sociology with concentration in Family Studies and a minor in Spanish. I grew up with the language as a part of my culture, and I am fluent in Spanish, so I can help with any Spanish courses you may have!

¡Hola! Me llamo Mallory. Estoy estudiando sociología con una concentración en estudios de familia y con un enfoque en español como segunda materia. Yo crecí hablando español como parte de mi cultura, así qué puedo ayudarte como traductora o en otros aspectos de escritura en Inglés.

Savana

Hello! My name is Savana. I am a junior Communication Studies and Political Science double major with concentrations in public relations and global politics. I am well versed in APA and Chicago, but can also help with MLA and AP style writing. I focus mainly on research papers, media writing, and analytical reports, but I can also help with MATH 171 writing and other similar writing needs. I will be glad to help you with anything you need during the writing process!

Stormie

Hello! My name is Stormie and I am a senior Communication Studies major with a public relations concentration and a minor in Spanish! I am most familiar with APA format but can help you with AP and MLA styles as well. Most of my experience is with media writing and research papers (literature reviews, content analyses, focus group summaries, etc). I look forward to helping you at any stage of your writing process!

Tucker

Hey hey! My name is Tucker and I am a senior Biology major with a minor in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. I am most familiar with CSE and APA formatting and have experience writing scientific papers. I look forward to working with you!

Tyler

My name is Tyler and I am majoring in English with a concentration in professional writing. Along with serving as a Writing Center consultant, I am also a transfer ambassador for Longwood University. Over the past few years, I have specialized in rhetoric studies and writing-intensive classes. My career goal is to become an Editor for publishing companies, continuing with the experience I have gained in the Writing Center.