Non-standard Part-Time, Fall & Spring
- Assist the VP of Strategic Operations with administrative support, scheduling and organization.
- Assist in collecting, compiling, updating and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to support the University’s strategic plan.
- Assist in presenting datasets in a way that facilitates analysis and decision-making.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Please note: this Graduate Assistant will work 20 hours a week and will receive a stipend.
For full job description, contact Victoria Kindon, VP for Strategic Operations and CIO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.4804
Non-standard Part-Time Research Assistant Position
Funding Source: Strategic Operations