Cover Letter

Dear___________,

My name is Lauren Sapko and I am a recent graduate of Longwood University where I received a bachelor’s in Social Work. I was referred to your agency by my supervisor at my last field placement which was at Weinstein Jewish Community Center in Richmond, VA. During my time there I got to experience working with preschool-aged children with identified needs and I got to experience working collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team. I also gained knowledge on the developmental stages of young children and increased my knowledge of how communities shape youth. I have also learned practical skills such as filing important documentation and how to adjust my language continuously to meet the needs of the diverse populations I may be working with. I believe that my unique skill sets would be of value to your agency and I would love to dicuss further with you about opportunities for employment within your agency. Attached is my resume and I would appreciate arranging a time to speak with each other further about this. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Lauren Sapko