Mission Statements

Professional Statement

As a Social Work Professional, I will aspire to uphold the six core values of the NASW Code of Ethics; Service, Social Justice, Dignity and Worth of the Person, Importance of Human Relationships, Integrity, and Competence. While also working to meet the needs of the communities and populations I serve.

SMART Goal

Before entering the professional field of Social Work I will have made connections within the communities I plan to serve to better understand the gaps and needs of the community in order to create an action plan with the best possible outcomes for the greater good of the population.

Personal Statement

Throughout interactions and experiences in my personal life outside of the professional world, I will still uphold NASW Values and stand up against injustices that I see within my own personal systems and community.

Aligning Goals

I will treat every person I interact with with the same levels of respect and consideration no matter any physical or psychological differences. I will also do my part as a citizen to participate in all elections that impact the community/nation, and do my part in communities through volunteer and service work.