Meet The Leader!

Hailee Sillett (pictured to the right) is a Senior at Longwood University and is a passionate people person. She is currently wrapping up her last fall semester of classes before starting her Senior Internship during the spring semester. Hailee will graduate in May of 2023 where she will receive a Bachelors of Science Degree in Social Work with plans to attend Graduate School in the Fall to get her M.S.W.

Leadership Styles, Strengths, & Weaknesses

Through self-assessment and lots of reflection after learning so much about different Leadership Styles and Characteristics. I believe I am a very Transformational Leader, I am driven most by people and task-oriented work, while also having a very open mind to new experiences to better develop leadership skills. The leadership quality of Surgency is an area of improvement for me as it is a weakness I learned through self-reflection, as well as my need for power, is low, while that does not make me a bad leader I believe I could strive harder to put myself in more powerful leadership positions.