Standard Full-Time Spring 2022
Standard Part-Time Summer 2022
Longwood Recovers is Longwood’s Collegiate Recovery Program that offers a supportive and informal voluntary support group to assist students in, or considering, recovery from alcohol and/or other substance use issues.
Longwood Recovers seeks a Graduate Assistant to support this program. Part-time hours will be available in October-November and 20 hours/week beginning in January.
- Provide organizational/administrative support to the Longwood Recovers program
- Meet regularly with students on an individual and group basis
- Assist with publicity, promotion, organizing meetings, attendance at related meetings on campus, and outreach to the local community
- Assist with liaison to Collegiate Recovery Expansion Grant team by attending monthly update meetings and completing reports and other documentation
- Supervise student assistant to support efforts
- Monitor the Longwood Recovers email account
For more information, contact Cheryl Steele, Dean of Student Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.4988
Funding Source: Collegiate Recovery Expansion Grant awarded by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services