Part-Time, Fall & Spring
- Document and schedule tasks, meetings, etc., for the department.
- Use software tools to interact with and assist colleagues to use time effectively
- Organize files, supporting materials, etc., for ongoing initiatives of the department.
- Answer phones and handle mailings for the department.
- Help as needed and be afforded opportunities to develop, nurture and apply existing and evolving strengths/skills
For full job description, contact Dr. Nicholas Langlie, email@example.com, 434.607.7550
Non-standard Part-Time Academic Assistant Position
College of Graduate & Professional Studies – Professional Studies
Funding Source: Professional Studies