Academic Affairs – International Affairs
- Advise English as a Second Language Program (ESLP) students.
- Provide general ESLP information to University staff/faculty/students or potential customers by phone or in person.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Update ESLP website/facebook.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Assist with office preparation for student advising and registration aspects of placement testing.
- Create and maintain information collection via databases.
For full job description, contact R. Paul Phillips, Interim Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2887
Full-Time Position FILLED
Funding Source: International Affairs