Skip to content

How do I change my blog address?

You must contact us to get your site address (URL) changed.  Please specify your current blog address and what you would like the new address to be in the request form.

Share your thoughts, post a comment.


Note: HTML is allowed. Your email address will never be published.

Subscribe to comments