Age Appropriate LGBT Education

This is how you teach about LGBT issues in an age appropriate way. Take note United States. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tykz4JhBKv8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

4 comments

Skip to comment form

• Alexander Leonhart on December 10, 2011 at 8:10 pm

This is brilliant. I am so ecstatic that people are thinking of ways to approach these issues at a younger level.

1. I’m so glad to hear that you were inspired by this. I was as well. Hearing students like you plan a future of true citizen leadership means a lot to the WGS faculty. Thanks for sharing.

• on December 2, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Phenomenal. This video is powerful.

I just completed an ENG 400 proposal about bringing Gender Studies to the public high school curriculum, now I wish I had chosen to bring Gender Studies to even younger generations. Hearing these students discuss LBGT issues and truly understand them (though it may be on an elementary level) is aspirating and brings hope. I plan on dedicating my life to educating the ignorant and empowering our youth to understand these issues and embrace any differences that may exist. I very glad I got to view this video!

• on November 17, 2011 at 11:41 am

This is amazing! I’m so glad you posted this!