About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

3 comments

• Liz Magill on November 6, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Hi Carl,

Thanks for offering to work with my suggestions.. I was thinking specifically of adding the blogs I mentioned to the “Links” list on the right (sometimes called the Blogroll in WordPress)–which currently starts with Afterellen and ends with XY: Men, etc..

As I’ve been developing my blog, I’m discovering more out there–including one on male feminists that might be interesting. I don’t have much on my own blogroll (list of links) yet, but plan to add others.

Thanks,

Liz

1. These sound like interesting blogs and I will certainly check them out. I am not sure what you are asking for though…Do you want me to add links to these blogs? Or do you want to post things here? or Link stories here? We would like to do more orginal posts in the future, but currently we are just trying to let the Longwood Comminity know about interesting things we discover. I would be happy to work with you on any or all of the above.

• Liz Magill on October 28, 2011 at 9:52 am

Hi guys,

I have a couple of suggestions for the blogroll–first, I was wondering if it was possible to add my blog, Yo Mama, to it–it is a feminist blog that examines pop culture/women in the media, gender roles and how men and women can partner to increase gender equality, and issues around motherhood: http://elizabethhallmagill.wordpress.com/

Also, I recently discovered this wonderful blog from a woman who teaches women’s studies at Foothill College, Georgia Platt. She also blogs for Ms. Magazine: http://broadblogs.com/

The blogroll currently consists of the “major players” rather than individual bloggers, and if you prefer to keep it that way, I completely understand and won’t be offended at all. Just putting in some shameless plugs–figured it couldn’t hurt!

Thanks!

Liz