The Gay Agenda: Longwood University's Pride Club Newsletter

Hello Pridelings!

It’s my great honor to welcome you back to campus!  Hopefully you all had a wonderful summer.  As your newsletter chair I’d like to express my gratitude for this position and will do my very best to serve you well.

For now, plans for the newsletter include:

• Encouraging general body members to contribute to the newsletter, be it creative writing, poetry, suggestions on LGBTQIA2+ media,  and traditional/digital art forms.
  • Ask Roy
  • Bi-monthly book reviews
  • Music playlists by LGBT+ artists
  • And of course, Pride related events.

Occasionally, I may send out surveys to see how you all are liking the newsletter.  I encourage you all to respond to them when you can– we rely on feedback.

Additionally, I may open a Sarahah account so that you may drop suggestions anonymously.

If I can’t find a way to link playlists to the newsletter, a separate, privately listed Youtube account may be added to our pages.  Details to follow.

If you have any comments, questions, concerns or suggestions please feel free to email me at whitney.jones1@live.longwood.edu.

Again, welcome, everyone old and new.  We hope you find a place of acceptance and love here.  Be safe, be strong, and let’s all have an amazing semester!

-Whit

(she/they pronouns)

Tag Cloud