Work Samples

The following work samples demonstrate just some of the assignments I have completed during my time at Longwood University. The first is an infographic designed for my Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies course. The infographic is meant to identify the problem of Abortion rights. This issue has been a large one among Americans since it became legal in 1973. Candidates opinion on abortion is often one that influences voters and for this reason my infographic provides data as well as pros and cons to abortion.

Loader Loading...

Download [84.41 KB]

The second was a Public Document Project assignment made for my English 400 class. This document is a White Paper that advocates for the ban of cell phone use in the public school system. The purpose of the document was for it to be passed around to classroom school teachers in the hopes that they would advocate for this rule to be passed. The Public Document was part of my presentation that you will find as my third work sample and the two went hand in hand in pitching to the school board my idea for the ban of cell phone use in the classroom.

PDP White Paper

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wjugHU_Z_knee51_TRofOVNIM1D7iI_vtMgv2HwlgYw/edit?usp=sharing