Non-Standard Part-Time, Fall & Spring
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Meeting 1:1 with students for career counseling, document revisions, and interview practice.
- Assist with events and programming for entire Office of Alumni and Career Services unit.
- Manage the front desk, main phone line, and email address for University Career Services.
- Assist with presentations and classroom activities for undergraduate classes.
- Ability to connect with and support diverse student populations
- Time and task management
- Ability to give constructive criticism to peers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
NOTE: This position is classified as non-standard, part-time. The selected candidate will be expected to work 250 hours a semester (approximately 16 hours a week). The selected candidate will receive a stipend only, there will be no tuition coverage. The stipend will be $4,000 a semester ($8,000 for the year).
For full job description, contact Megan Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2064
Non-Standard Part-Time Academic Assistant
Office of Alumni & Career Services
Funding Source: Alumni & Career Services