Full-Time, Fall & Spring
- Provide support to the Department Chair of Education and Special Education, Dr. Kevin Doyle.
- Work closely with those program areas in need of assistance at any given time during the semester. Tasks have included:
- assisting the Elementary/Middle Education program faculty with grading, Canvas course organization, and lesson planning,
- supporting research underway by Counselor Education faculty through literature review and literacy research efforts,
- interacting with offices around campus in support of EdSpEd operations,
- supporting accreditation functions,
- report writing, and data management.
If you have questions, contact Dr. Kevin Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2328
Standard Full-Time Academic Assistant
College of Education & Human Services – Education & Special Education
Funding Source: CGPS