Part-Time, Fall & Spring
- Provide planning, marketing, logistical, social media, and evaluation support for the Graduate College including events such as Open House, Research Symposium, Online Graduate Orientation, and Professional Development opportunities.
- Create, update, and maintain web and social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Design marketing materials such as flyers and posters for events and determine ways to effectively market graduate studies internally and externally
- Write and publish spotlights for graduate students, faculty, alumni, and events including photographs of people and events
- Serve as an active member of the Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) and work to enhance awareness of GSAC & recruit new members.
For full job description, contact Dr. Jeannine Perry, Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2069
Standard Part-Time Academic Assistant
College of Graduate & Professional Studies
Funding Source: CGPS