Rhetorical Analysis

The rhetorical analysis was perchance the most strenuous assignment I worked on in ENGL_400 this semester. This assignment was not like most of the assignments I am used to in other classes, which made it a little difficult for me. The rhetorical analysis challenged me to learn more formatting skills for the organization of the paper, bringing in course outcome #3). In completing the assignment it equally related to course outcome 2 “understanding the nature of public discourse/debate as determined by purposeaudience, and context” because the analysis had to be organized a specific way. There had to be an introductory paragraph with a clear thesis, to inform the audience about the purpose of the analysis. Being able to do workshop during class helped with learning outcome #4) because our peers were able to give us feedback on out writing. This helped so that I could analyze the effectiveness of my own text and correct it if needed. Overall, this assignment lines up with learning outcome #5) because I now have the knowledge, skills, and values to present a persuasive argument on a rhetorical artificate. 

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [404.96 KB]