Formal Report

Reflection

The formal report was definitely one of the most difficult assignments to tackle, in my opinion. I had never heard of a formal report and had no idea how to go about making one. Of course the sample formal report we had as resource helped tremendously. Even though this was a group effort, I still found it to be extremely tedious. There were so many different formats that went in to making the report that I wasn’t familiar with. We discussed how to analyze websites in class, as well as establish important characteristics of exceptional websites, which really helped with the analysis portion. Other than that, the sample Formal report served as a very valuable resource in constructing the formal report. After completing the assignment all together, as well as the presentations, I have a much better understanding of how to go about creating a formal report. This experience was very beneficial because it can be a little daunting when you first take on the assignment, but now that I have some experience, I feel confident that I can formulate an exceptional formal report.

Formal Report

Loader Loading...

Download [296.14 KB]