Journal Entries

Journal 1: Within this journal, I talked about what I felt confident doing as a leader and why I had such confidence as well. I also talked about my need to improve my quantitative research methods as I am much more used to gathering qualitative research.

Loader Loading…

Journal 2: Within this journal I talked about different leadership qualities that I had and why I had more experience with some over others. I also talked about the fact that I want to be a social worker who is devoted to his clients first and foremost as their needs come first since they were the ones to seek out help and aid from social workers.

Loader Loading…

Journal 3: Similar to the last journal, I wrote about different qualities that I have more experience and skills with, while also talking about some skills that I didn’t have the most concrete grasp of either. I also went on to discuss how these values would affect me as a leader and how I want to be for the people and to help them first and foremost.

Loader Loading…

Journal 4: This particular journal was about a guest speaker who had come in during class and helped us to learn that sometimes one has to take risks in order to achieve the right results for clients. One of the largest topics the guest speakers spoke with us about is the Code of Ethics and how it’s important to keep to it when working as a social worker as well.

Loader Loading…

Journal 5: Similar to the last journal, this journal is also about the guest speaker and what she taught us. This journal however is more focused on what the guest speaker did and does for a living and how she influences change. There is also information about stressful situations that she has had to work on and how she went about changing the situation for the better as well.

Loader Loading…