Peer Evaulations

Below are the evaluations by my peers regarding my Portfolio showcase. I have taking each suggestion and comment into consideration and have adjusted my website accordingly. The main area of focus was to rework My Reflection page as both reviews made comments and added suggestions for that specific page on my website. The major change to the page was adding the info-graph to the page for better presentation of the Data analyst post. Also I have changed the theme of my website to better cater to a much pleasurable feel for visitors while navigating my website as well as add a home page displaying some of my work as a high school baseball coach.

Jordan Lane

Right away I was impressed with how the lay out of your website was, made me reconsider how I did mine. First I loved how the background picture went along with the site as a whole. Just by reading the about me post, I can tell how much of a passion for coaching and the love you have for your kids. When I looked at theĀ info-graph imagine you had, I was blown away with at how easy it was to read and fallow. Over all I thought you did a wonderful job, the only thing I might change is taking off the “my reflection” tab, since you have nothing under that one.

Breanna Garrison

I love how you tied your whole portfolio to baseball and coaching. I think that was a great idea of capturing and letting the reader know your interest. Everything looks great on your portfolio. It is very clean and easy to navigate throughout. I would suggest looking at your My Reflections tab and seeing if there is a way to simplify it so you do not have so much under that tab. Great work!