About Me

Hi, My name is Coach Bryant Winbush

I am a varsity baseball coach who develops young student-athletes for next level play beyond high school.  I emphasize academic structure as well as improve student-athletes physical figure related to baseball.  My teaching philosophy is “work hard at everything that you do, so when it matters, it seems effortless”.  During my tenure at Longwood University, I began my coaching career at Cumberland High as the Junior Varsity Head Coach for three years, and quickly moved up in the rank as a Assistant Varsity coach.

I bring a different type of energy when communicating with young athletes. My passion for imparting knowledge to younger student-athletes is rarely seen in this industry. I motivate athletes to reach beyond their potential by implementing relatable content to the game of baseball. I have recently conducted development camps for young student-athletes to help instill the knowledge of baseball and what it takes to be proficient at the next level. My job as a coach is to engage student-athletes with a strong sense of academics, and approach the game of baseball as another means of teaching of life.