About Me

[slideshow_deploy id=’42’]

Hi! My name is Paige Spencer and I am a Senior at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia. I am from a small town just outside of Charlottesville named Afton. In high school, I was very involved and was fortunate enough to attend Virginia Girls State! After I graduated, I started school at Longwood University and began studying Communication Studies with a concentration in Public Relations. On campus, I am currently interning for the Upchurch University Center and Student Activities office. Additionally, I am a member of Sigma Kappa sorority, as well as a recruitment counselor for CPC formal recruitment. I am also a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America and the Women’s Club Volleyball Team. In the future, I would like to become a Social Media Coordinator for a business or organization and work as a team to create the best face for the company.

One of my personal favorite destination spots is in Charleston, South Carolina. I have thought about moving there after graduation and am currently reviewing my options. My family is the most important thing to me, and although it will be hard leaving them, they are very supportive of me and my career path I would like to take.